FWE Mentor Program
“It’s the program I’ve always been searching for, for years. Everything I’ve ever wanted but just couldn’t find with peers.” – FWE Mentee
Our Program is Mentee-driven and strategically pairs Mentees based on their stage of business, needs, and long-term business goals, with the experience and expertise of Mentors. Pairs meet once per month for one (1) hour for 12 months.
Dive deeper into your business and trust your vision enough to share it.
Open to women entrepreneurs across Canada of all industries, sizes and stages.
|FWE Mentors are sounding boards, providing high level feedback to guide you as you grow your business.|
Yes! I want to be a Mentee.
Receive one-on-one guidance and inspiration from industry experts or experienced entrepreneurs. Monthly check-ins with your Mentor serve as a great way for you to stay accountable and reflect on personal accomplishments and challenges
Applications are now closed to Mentees for the Spring 2019 cohort. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Stay tuned for the Fall 2019 Cohort!
Yes! I’d like to put my name forward as a Mentor.
We’re looking for experienced business leaders + successful entrepreneurs to give back as Mentors and support our Mentees in taking their businesses to the next level.
“Inspiring and developmental for me as Mentor! I want to start all over again!” – FWE Mentor
We are always open to applications from Mentors.
If you have any questions about the Mentor Program, please contact our team, at email@example.com or call us at 604-682-8115.
- A formal Launch and a BYOE (Bring Your Own Entrepreneur) event bring the group together, as part of the program.
- The FWE provides ongoing direct support to both Mentors and Mentees who have questions or concerns about their mentorship.
- The cost for a new pairing is $265 for 12 months 1:1 mentorship or $160 for a returning pair within the program.
- You can learn more about the program in our one-pager here.
- We have two intakes per year – one in the Spring and another in the Fall.