HSBC Mentor Program
Success is Contagious.
Designed for those with innovative ideas and a hunger to explore these ideas further.
Dive deeper and trust your vision enough to share it. The HSBC Mentor Program encourages active women entrepreneurs to push their businesses to the next level by teaming them up with business professionals.
This year’s program runs from November 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013.
While the program has launched already, FWE will continue to match woman entrepreneurs with mentors.
Want A Mentor?
Receive one-on-one guidance and inspiration. Industry experts or experienced entrepreneurs meet with mentees monthly from October through to June. These informal meetings are an open dialogue to discuss issues and review your plans for growth. A monthly check-in is also a great way for mentees to stay accountable and reflect on personal accomplishments and challenges.
FWE looks after matching mentees with ideal mentors based on their greatest challenge or goal. We will reach out beyond our local community to find you the best fit. A toolkit and access to resources are available to maximize the relationship. Special mentee/mentor events are included in the program providing mentees with the opportunity to learn alongside leading local entrepreneurs and professionals.
Past mentors have included
- Ryan Holmes | Hootsuite
- Terry McBride | Nettwerk + Yyoga
- Madeleine Shaw | Lunapads
- Lara Kozan | Yyoga
- Don Mattrick | Microsoft
How This Works
- FILL OUT YOUR INFO HERE – We will contact you with if we have any questions about the details you have provided.
- PAY ONLINE (scroll to Cost section below)
- NON-MEMBERS: $399 + GST (includes a $199 membership – save $50) – click here to secure your spot with payment
- MEMBERS: $250 + GST (for a new mentor) – click here to secure your spot with payment
- MEMBERS: $150 + GST (if returning to program with same mentor as 2011/2012 program) – click here to secure your spot with payment
Want A Mentee?
HSBC Mentor Program Mentors are leaders and influencers who leverage their skills, experience and insight to help a local female entrepreneur. Enjoy being an integral part of the business community.
- Exercise your knowledge and experience
- Give back to a motivated, ambitious entrepreneur
- Mentor a motivated entrepreneur for one hour once a month
- Build your brand as a progressive leader
- Raise your personal profile in Vancouver’s business & entrepreneurial community
- Invitation to a Private Mentor’s Breakfast
- One-year FWE Membership (value $199 +GST)
- Good karma. It’s priceless.
Past mentees have included
- Helen Stepchuk | Cucumber Marketing Inc.
- Ashlea Bennett | Nurse Next Door
- Ainslie Cyopik & Terri Margo | AinslieWear
- Jennie Weeks | Freedom 55 Financial
- Nancy Mudford | Spa Boutique
How This Works
- FILL OUT YOUR INFO HERE
- FWE will contact you during the matching process with next steps.
Need more info? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.682.8115.